By Fiona Chalmers
1. What is you ideal night out?
Catching up and chilling out with friends and getting all the weekly gossip
2. What song sums up your life?
It’s My Life by Bon Jovi
3. What is the skill you have always wanted to learn?
I’ve always wanted to learn another language but I just never got round to it!
4. If money was absolutely no object where would you most like to visit?
King’s Canyon in Australia’s Northern Territory. I worked and travelled in Oz and in the whole time I was there, I never got a chance to visit!
5. What three people, living or dead would you most like to go out for a drink with?
Lee Evans. He would be hilarious. Stephen Hawking because he is such an interesting person. Plus my mum Marie - she can pay for it!
6. What qualities do you most admire in a friend?
Honesty, an outgoing personality, someone who is always there for me and is able to put up with my indecisiveness
7. What do you think is the best thing about living in Cumbernauld?
Most of my family and friends are here
8. Who is your inspiration?
It’s got to be Audrey Hepburn
9. What is your favourite film?
Tough one – I grew up watching Labyrinth. It just never gets old!
10. What motto do you live your life by?
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s learning to dance in the rain!