In the spotlight this week is Cumbernauld’s Kirsty Gough
1. You are a political researcher at the Scottish Parliament. Best part of the job?
Helping the constituents especially when there’s a positive result at the end of it. It’s pretty varied too.
2. Recommend a book you think our readers will enjoy.
The Harry Hole series by Jo Nesbo.
3. What is your favourite pizza topping?
I’m vegetarian so mushroom.
4. Which part of the world would you most like to visit and why?
Australia for sun and adventure. I have a cousin that lives in Brisbane too.
5.What do you like to do when you are not working?
Spend time with my family, friends and my boyfriend.
6.What is your most prized possession?
Two close friends made me a photo album that contains photos from a year I spent living in Toronto with funny captions and includes moments that are really special.
7 If you could change one thing about the world we live in what would it be?
I would want to close the gap between the rich and poor,
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I hope I would have my own family and a career to be proud of.
9.What’s the time in your life that inspires the happiest memories?
Lots are from holidays and when my extended family are all together.
10. What motto do you live your life by?
My dad has always said “If you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say it”, I should probably use that!