In the spotlight this week is Cumbernauld’s Tam Getty
1.You are Cumbernauld’s very own Elvis impersonator. What’s been your most memorable performance to date?
The lights-switch on at the Antonine Centre. Walking down the stairs with the Antonine Guard and Santa was brilliant.
2.What is your favourite Elvis song?
Always on My Mind.
3.What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
Not done it yet - Roll on Valentine’s Day!
4. If money was no object what would you do with the rest of your life?
See the family alright then off to Barbados and convert the locals from Marley to Elvis.
5. Apart from the King, who is your hero and why?
Bass player from The Stranglers,Jean Jaques Burnell. Best bass sound ever.
6.What’s the best thing about living in Cumbernauld?
Family, great people, great music scene.
7. What are the qualities you value most in a friend?
Honesty, loyalty and they also have to stand their round in the pub.
8.By day you’re a postman. Anything you particluarly dread seeing on your rounds?
Snow, big dogs and other posties finished before me.
9. Are you a glass half-full or half empty sort of person?
My glass is always full and the cup runneth over.
10. What motto do you live your life by?
Take a chance while you’ve still got the choice.