Susan Hamilton is one of the parents behind the fight to save Abronhill High School.
1.You grew up in Abronhill and still live there - what’s the best thing about this part of Cumbernauld?
2. Recommend a book you think our readers will enjoy.
The last book I read was 50 Shades of Grey, but I wouldn’t recommend it. You’d be better reading the Broons annual.
3. If money were no object where would your ideal holiday destination be?
A round-the-world cruise, but I’d spend most time in California.
4. How good are you in a crisis?
Crisis is a great opportunity for change - although I’d rather avoid them!
5. What skill would you most like to acquire?
I still haven’t mastered cooking and cleaning yet, but I’d be happier learning survival skills from Ray Mears.
7. Name three people alive or dead you’d like to have a drink with.
Comics George Carlin, Bill Hicks - and JFK .
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I’m more of a night owl, but since I need 8 hours sleep before work, I don’t get to stay up late too often!
9. What achievement in your life are you most proud of?
That my daughter has inherited only enough of the crazy genes to make her interesting!
10 What motto do you live your life by?
Every little helps.