WE’VE got some cracking stories for you in this week’s News and Chronicle:
* Kilsyth couple in incredible THREE-WAY organ swap with two other couples
* Countdown’s on for Cumbernauld’s big Gala Day on Saturday
* Local woman who now lives in Norway talks of how shooting tragedy unfolded
* Cumbernauld school targeted by vandals during summer break
* Latest on our “Sponsor a Guide Dog pup” campaign
* Why controversial lighting project has become a hot Facebook topic
* We get a look round newly-renovated Colzium House in Kilsyth
Plus all your usual sport, nostalgia, letters, district news and local advertising.
Don’t miss it!