WE’VE got some great stories and features lined up for you in this week’s Cumbernauld News and Kilsyth Chrionicle.
Here’s just a taster:
* Man jailed after string of booze-fuelled disturbances
* Alert over plausible “government survey” phone scam
* Queen’s medal for dedicated firefighter
* Model aims for top Scottish title
* Diamond day for local couple
* Smoke alarms avert tragedy
Plus all your favourites: readers’ letters, nostalgia, local sport, local adverting and much more.
Don’t miss it - out now!