This week’s choice for a grilling is Westerwood resident and tennis buff Jeremy Davis
1. You’re involved in the tennis club at Dullatur Golf Club. Who’s the world’s best player in your view?
It’s got to Roger Federer.
2. Best ever match in your view?
Federer v Roddick at the Wimbledon final 2009. Much as I love Federer I was rooting for Roddick to win because he deserved it. He lost it 16-15 in the fifth set Heartbreaking,
3. Your idea of heaven?
Vanilla ice cream!
4. What’s the book that’s made the biggest impression on you?
The Chrysalids by John Wyndham.
5. What were you like as a child?
6. What advice would you now give to your teenage self?
7. Favourite tipple?
I’d have to say a good ale such as Belhaven or Ruddles.
8. If money was no object what changes would you make?
I’d re-create a Victorian-style walled kitchen garden at home .
9. What’s your most treasured possession?
My coded book of IT passwords. I’d really be lost without it!
10. What motto do you live your life by?
My motto is ‘‘don’t live your life by mottos!’’