Featuring Tom Fisher
1. What’s the best thing about living in Cumbernauld?
It’s like being in the country but close enough to the big cities.
2. What three items would you be lost without?
My mobile phone, Match Of The Day and my car.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Active retired crusader
4. Which three people alive or dead would you most like to meet?
Nelson Mandela, Tommy Cooper and Steven Spielberg.
5. Tell us something about yourself that will surprise us.
I was founding Trustee of a Scottish animal charity.
6. What’s your favourite song?
Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf.
7. What is your most treasured possession?
My memories .
8. Who in life are you most grateful to?
9. What advice would you give to your teenage self?
Don’t let people walk all over you.
10. How would you like to be remembered?
Just being remembered would be good!