This week’s choice is Hollie Lang from Condorrat
1.You’ve almost finished your City and Guilds Diploma in Air Cabin Crew and Ground Operations. What made you want to go into this line of work?
Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted to be an air hostess obviously not knowing about how much hard work the job actually is. I love flying and travel. I love meeting new people which makes me excited to work with an airline because I will be interacting with passengers from all over the world.
2. What and where would your dream job in the industry be – and why?
To work for a major airline that provides long and short haul services at their main base. I would love to have the widest choice of routes, trips, chances for promotion and visit amazing destinations. I want to see parts of the beautiful world that I would never get the chance to see.
3. If you weren’t in this line of work what else would you like to have done career wise?
Air cabin crew is the only career I ever want to achieve. I believe that you should never give up on something that you are so passionate about. If I don’t get into my dream airlines straight away I will keep applying.I currently work between Trevino Mexican and Milano Steak House in Cumbernauld so I would probably stick to them until I am successful in my chosen career.
4. What has been the high point of your life so far?
Getting into the course. It turned out 400 applied and I got one of the 22 places.
5. Where do you see yourself in ten years’ time ideally?
I want a successful career with a major airline and most of all I want to be happy.
6. What’s your favourite animal and why?
Horses. I did horse riding for years. I also like Guinea Pigs - I used to have two. They look cute!
7. What film can you watch over and over again without getting tired?
Non-Stop starring Liam Neeson as an air marshal. My friend Lucy and I were on the edge of our seats it was that good.
8. Who is your style icon?
Samantha Faiers and Billie Faiers from The Only Way Is Essex.
9. Tell us what you like to do when you are not working.
Spend time with my family and friends. And shop!
10. What song sums up your life?
Eric Morillo – Live Your Life.