This week’s choice is Greenfaulds wrestling expert Victor Keelan
1. You were a referee for wrestling events at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. What was the personal highlight of the Games for you?
Taking the oath at the Opening Ceremony at the Games for all technical officials, it was a first for the Commonwealth Games and history in the making.
2. Who do you admire most in the sporting world and why?
Muhammad Ali, Daley Thompson and a little Swedish guy called Henrik who brought me so much joy!
3. What do you like to do when you are not working?
Wrestling is my hobby, but it is also my passion, so watching my son Ciaran wrestle for the Tryst Lions Wrestling Club brings me great satisfaction.
4. Tell us what qualities you admire most in a friend.
Humour, guts, loyalty and honesty. All these qualities are trademarks of my band of friends.
5. What were you like as a child?
Still a kid, so ask me again when I grow up!
6. If money was no object, how would you spend the rest of your life.
I would take my partner Karen to the Maldives and let her know of my plans to become first minister!
7. Tell us the best advice you have ever received.
If you want something in life go for it!
8. What is your most prized possession?
My family, Karen and Ciaran.
9. Tell us what period in history you would most liked to have lived in.
The present day - you can therefore make your own history.
10. How would you like to be remembered?
As an all-round good guy, that stood his round!