This week with Clyde designer Beth Gilmour
1. What’s been the highlight of your involvement with Glasgow 2014?
The people I have had the chance to meet like Rebecca Addlington, Michael Jamieson and Kate Middleton.
2. What aspect of the games are you most looking forward to?
Seeing top athletes compete up close.
3. Which athlete taking part do you admire the most?
4. What sport do you enjoy the most?
I love netball and swimming but my favourite is badminton.
5.The most common misconception about people your age?
That we don’t care.
6. Who do you think is a good role model for a girl of your age?
7.Which part of the Commonwealth would you most like to see for yourself?
New Zealand because I love the Lord of The Rings films.
8. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Grown Ups 2
9. What is your favourite subject at school?
10. What’s been the best part of your involvement with the games?
Everyone I have met, from staff to athletes, is so nice.