10 questions of the week for Karen Blair
1. You are the boss of the Antonine Shopping Centre. Apart from your own mall where would your dream shopping destination be?
Pacific Place, Hong Kong
2. You are into fashion - who is your favourite designer?
It has to be Gucci - I have their sunglasses and Gucci bag bought for me by a very rich friend!
3. If money were no object what would you do with the rest of your life?
Buy a Scottish country estate and have a private zoo with a pet elephant.
4. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
5. What’s the last film you saw at the cinema?
Skyfall - must be the only person who didn’t particularly like it! Poor ‘M’
6. Would you rather be overdressed or under dressed?
7.Tell us something about yourself that you think would surprise people?
I have an Honours degree in agriculture and used to work in cattle breeding
8. Name three people living or dead who would be your ideal dinner party guests.
I’d say Julius Caesar, King Henry V111 and Pablo Escobar - all of them sound like very interesting characters!
9. What’s the part of your life do you look back on with most affection?
Being at Edinburgh University.
10. What motto do you live your life by?
Carpe Diem - seize the day.