Kildrum retiree and church elder
1. You’ve worked with young offenders to help them avoid jail. Most rewarding part of the process?
Seeing broken lives repaired.
2. What’s your take on the afterlife?
For me, it’s a form of perfect love because I’m a Christian.
3. Tell us what drives you on in life?
The arts in all their glory.
4. Who are your favourite authors?
Virginia Woolf, Patricia Cornwell and Kahlil Gibran
5. What gives you the feelgood factor?
Friends and family.
6. Where is your favourite place in the world?
Mine is dreaming of a better world
7.Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us.
I play the ukulele in the privacy of my own home!
8. What song sums up your life?
Bird on the Wire by Leonard Cohen.
9. Who is your inspiration?
10. How would you like to be remembered?
As a free and flawed spirit.